HomeBima / DOMESTIC PACKAGE INSURANCE
This is an insurance policy that provides cover to individuals against risks present in their private dwellings. It places a number of covers under one policy to cater for different insurable interests in their homes. These are listed in different sections:
- Section A: Buildings (Private dwelling house / flat)
- Section B: Contents (Household contents)
- Section C: All Risks (Electronic and other portable items)
- Section D: WIBA (Domestic workers)
- Section E: Owner’s Liability (Owner’s legal liability to third parties)
- Section F: Occupier’s Liability (Occupier’s legal and personal liability to third parties)
- Property in open
- Renovating landscaping and paving works damage
- Excess applicable under some of the sections.
- Political Violence and terrorism
For assistance, contact our Customer Care teams on 0711-030140 and/or 0711-030105, email email@example.com or visit us at our various branches.